It is announced for the information of staff and students that following the directives from the President of the Republic of Ghana on Sunday, March 15, 2020, and that of the Presiding Bishop of the Methodist Church Ghana, to close down schools and suspend other public gatherings as a result of the novel Corona Virus, the President/Management of MUCG has decided as follows:
- Lectures will be suspended from 2.00 p.m on Monday, March 16, 2020 until further notice.
- Administrative work will continue but strict compliance with WHO rules would be observed as well as ensure highest standards of personal hygiene.
- The Academic Calendar for the First Semester would still be in force. Students should, therefore, take advantage to revise their lecture notes.
- Lecturers should use digital and technological mechanisms to complete their semester work.
- Students working on their project work should engage their Supervisors by email for discussions.
- Foreign students and students who live outside Accra are encouraged to stay on Campus.
- Students who reside in Accra may go home if they so wish.
- The Library would be shut down until further notice.
- Students and staff are encouraged not to panic. They will be updated on developments through digital and technological mechanisms.
Meanwhile, we entreat you to remain calm and take all preventive measures seriously.