The degree programmes of the faculty were designed to provide a good educational foundation in management for students who on graduation can readily provide specialist skills at the middle management level of business as well as on-profit making organizations, or those who may set up and run their own small business thus applying the entrepreneurial skill acquired.
The Faculty also runs programmes leading to M.A Guidance and Counselling and M.Phil Guidance and Counselling,
SOCIAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENT
The Social Sciences Department currently runs programmes leading to B.Sc Economics,B.A Social
Work, B.A Psychology, M.A Guidance and Counselling,M.Phil Guidance and Counselling.
- Master of Arts Guidance and Counselling.
- Master of Philosophy Guidance and Counselling.
- Bachelor of Science ( Economics )
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Work)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
COMMUNICATION AND GENERAL STUDIES DEPARTMENT
The Communication and General Studies Department currently runs programmes in English and Communication Studies at undergraduate level .
- Bachelor of Arts (English)
- Bachelor of Arts (Communication Studies )